PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Website, www.vitaz.com (this "Website"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Vitaz International, Inc. ("Vitaz") , which operates this Website pursuant to agreements with Vitaz ("we" or "us"), make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
3. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this Website. For example, products included on this Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Use of this Website. The design of this Website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The software and other technology components of this Website are Vitaz International, Inc. or its affiliates and suppliers. The contents of this Website are Vitaz International, Inc. or their respective affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
5. Trademarks and Copyright. Certain trademarks, copyrights, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Vitaz. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including Vitaz. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, copyrights trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of Vitaz or such other owner.
6. Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another Website to any page on this Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Website may contain links to Websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Vitaz or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Websites. If you decide to access any other Websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. User Information. Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this Website's Privacy Statement, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this Website in any manner ("User Communications") is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We and our respective affiliates and our or their designees may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
10. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER VITAZ, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER VITAZ, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Vitaz assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website. IN NO EVENT WILL VITAZ OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
12. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
13. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Vitaz to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the State of California. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
15. Health Related Information. The information contained in the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Website by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Vitaz) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Vitaz, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Website, your connection to our Website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the Website from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Website) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Website from outside the United States of America do so at their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Website may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
18. General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
19. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at Vitaz International, Inc. Post Office Box 12843 La Jolla, CA 92039-2843, Attn: Privacy Manager or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call us toll-free at 1-888-276-8681.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on December 1, 2010.back to top
Vitaz International, Inc. is committed to protecting your Privacy. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used
This information is used to process your order and is disclosed to the appropriate carrier to deliver your order. We do not give or sell your information to other third-parties. If you sign up for our newsletter we keep a copy of your name, address and email address. If you discontinue your subscription to our newsletter your information is destroyed.
Our Commitment to the Security of Your Data
last updated on December 1, 2010.back to top
Orders are shipped by one of two methods, either via USPS Priority mail or via UPS Ground Service. Orders will ship out of our warehouse no later than three business days after you place your order. All orders going to Alaska or Hawaii must be shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air with UPS. UPS does not deliver to Post Office Boxes; therefore you must include a complete and valid street address with your order or use USPS Priority Mail. Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays. Do not count these days or the day your package is picked up from our warehouse by UPS or USPS priority, when estimating your delivery time. USPS will deliver packages on Saturdays. Accurate shipping address and phone numbers are required. The shipping charges are as follows:
USPS Priority Mail
- $5.95 Flat Rate for orders below 2lbs. (Excludes: APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico orders).
- $3.75 Flat Rate for Introductory Sample products, which includes 5 daily packets. (Excludes: APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico orders).
- Please call for shipping rates for orders over 2lbs (Excludes: APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico orders).
- All orders shipped to (Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico) must use either USPS Mail or UPS. Flat Rates do not apply to these states. Call us for shipping rates.
- All orders shipped to (P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO) must use United States Postal Service (USPS). Flat Rates do not apply to these addresses. Call us for shipping rates.
UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day Select and Ground are also available. The cutoff time for these options is 1:00 PM PST.
- 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air rates are determined by weight and distance of the package.
Most orders are shipped out same or next day depending on stock availability. Depending on the volume of orders that day, the cutoff time is 1:00 pm PST.
We do NOT request or require a signature for UPS deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely up to your UPS driver's discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label.
USPS Priority Mail
- Priority mail rates are determined by weight and distance of the package. This shipment method only takes 2 - 3 days and even includes Saturdays!
Most orders are shipped out same or next day depending on stock availability. Depending on the volume of orders that day, the cutoff time is 1:00 pm PST.
We will charge you a $10 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer's error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error, e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number you will be charged the $10 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction.
Because our shipping warehouse is located in the state of California, packages to California address will be delivered much faster than to other states. The average delivery estimate for a UPS Ground package to a California address is one business day after processing. Most packages will be received in the quickest possible time. You can use this information to your advantage and ship UPS Ground instead of 2nd or 3rd day shipping, and still receive your package quickly.
All APO/FPO orders must use USPS Priority Shipping method in order to ship.
- Flat Rate Military $11.99 for all packages weighing up to 4lbs.
- Anything over 4lbs will be charged the published rate for USPS priority mail. Make sure you check this shipping method if you are shipping orders to APO/FPO addresses.
All FPO/APO orders are sent through U.S. Postal Service
General Shipping Policies
- Orders are shipped within 48 hours. (subject to product availability)
- Orders placed on Friday (after cutoff time), Saturday, Sunday or Holidays will be shipped the next business day.
- Tracking information will be provided to customers with valid email addresses.
- All US Domestic orders will be shipped UPS or USPS.
- Orders must be placed before 1 PM (pacific) to be eligible for same day shipping.
- PO Box- APO/FPO- Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico address must use USPS priority mail (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Not responsible for delays in delivery due to address inconsistencies, weather or any other uncontrollable acts.
- Vitaz is not responsible for any lost packages which are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Again, we generate our shipping labels from the information the customer provides us, so if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) and your package is lost, Vitaz is not responsible.
- A fee of $10 may be charged for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customers error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you provide. This includes PO Box orders sent UPS. Note: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Even though we put a high priority on express packages, we may run into stock shortages that may delay delivery. Due to our high volume, items are sold "first come first serve" which may create flash stock outages even though items may show "in stock" at time of order.
Credit Cards: We currently accept PayPal as well as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, which are run through PayPal.
Money Orders: Please call our toll-free customer service department at 1-888-276-8681, to place your order first, and then we will give you your exact shipping and total charges prior to mailing your payment out to us. Payments sent without sufficient shipping charges will be returned.Money orders are shipped immediately upon receipt.
Phone Orders: Please call our toll-free customer service department at 1-888-276-8681 if you would like to place your order over the phone instead of on our website. Pricing of product is the same for web orders and phone orders.
Although we manage our back stock closely we sometimes experience what are known as "flash outages". These stock outages happen when an item sells out faster that the orders are filled. When this occurs it can create delays on delivery. We continuously adjust stock levels to minimize shipping delays but we are sometimes limited by product availability from the manufacturer, due to manufacturer back orders or delayed delivery from the manufacturer. If you have any questions, contact our sales department to verify stock availability.
We will ship to certain countries outside of the United States. Please email us for specific shipping costs as they will vary greatly from country to country.
All California residence and shipments within California must pay the sales tax of 8.75% on all sales in the State of California.
Vitaz stands behind all of its products for quality. Products not meeting these requirements can be returned at no charge. Unopened returns for reasons other than freshness and quality will be returned at the customer's expense. These are subject to a 25% restocking fee, and only store credit can be issued. All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number, obtained by calling our toll-free hotline at 1-888-276-8681. Returns without an RA number will be refused.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The toll-free hotline 1-888-276-8681 is your direct connection to our knowledgeable customer service department where service is our number one priority. Please call between the following hours to speak with a representative:
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00AM TO 6:00PM (PST)
Shipping Policies in effect as of December 1, 2011.back to top
® 2010 – Vitaz and Vitaz International, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.
© 1997 – The Vitamin, Mineral and Herb Guide – All Rights Reserved.
All materials contained on this Website are subject to the ownership rights of Vitaz International, Inc. Vitaz hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about or evaluating Vitaz' products. You agree that any copy made must include Vitaz' copyright and trademark notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this website.
Vitaz, Vitaz International, Inc., Energy Basics and Cascade Linker are registered trademarks ® of Vitaz International, Inc.
All others are registered or unregistered trademarks of Vitaz International, Inc. or one of its affiliates in the U.S. are protected under the trademark laws of the United States and certain foreign jurisdictions. Marks of third parties may appear on this Website to refer to those companies' goods and services and are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Vitaz or such third party that may own the marks displayed on the Website. Use of such marks without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Vitaz December 1, 2010.back to top